SANDRA'S ARTISTRY ALASKA (Etsy)

FOLLOW ME:

FOLLOW ME...

August 25, 2012: My Much-Loved Indoor Dwarf Citrus Trees Bearing Fruit in Juneau, Alaska...


August 25, 2012:

A beautiful, sunny day here in Juneau, Alaska,
and it's even going to be more fantastic as I
pick one of my fully ripened indoor Meyer Lemons that's
a whoppin' 3" long and 2-1/4" wide...

The large one on the left is the Meyer Lemon I'll be picking.
The other two will remain on the vine
until fully ripened in a few weeks...
 
One of the three indoor baby
Bearss Seedless Limes
on my other dwarf citrus tree... 
 
This baby lime has been facing the sun
a bit more than the others ~
time to rotate the tree...
 
This baby lime is
looking rather stately ~ Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...