SANDRA'S ARTISTRY ALASKA (Etsy)

FOLLOW ME:

FOLLOW ME...

Spring and Summer 2010: Plants, Berries and Trees in my Yard over this past Spring and Summer of 2010...

Spring and Summer 2010:


Beautiful crocus are the first to appear each year...

My indoor dwarf meyer lemon tree...

New meyer lemon blossoms mean ripe fruit this fall...

My apple tree I planted a couple of years
ago is doing fabulously well...

Organic basil...

Organic flat-leaf parsley...

Organic cilantro...

Organic dill...

A recently planted jack pine...

First lilac blossom of the year...

A newly planted maple tree...

Rhododendron blossom...

Rhododendron bush in front yard...

A recently planted black spruce tree...

We recently planed two of these shrubs...

A peony bud...

First primrose blossoming this year...

Salmon berry blossoms...

A potted wild strawberry plant,
which I transplanted from Yakutat, Alaska...

Salmon berry...

Blueberries...

Columbine...

Pretty tiny purple flowers...

First peony flower...

Second peony flower...

First harvest of blueberries and salmon berries...

I just love these lilies...

Out the road after fishing, we came upon a swarm of bees
in the salmon berry bushes...

My silly husband trying to capture a shot of the bees,
but he couldn't get close enough without possibly being stung...

Wild Alaska Fiddlehead...

My raspberries around my yard and just starting to appear...

A young raspberry with a dew drop...

Raspberries hanging over my side yard fence...

1 comment:

  1. Well, pretty much just fall clean-up and preparation in the yard before winter sets in...and the snow arrives...still, looking forward with anticipation to see what next spring and summer will provide us with in terms of plants, flowers, berries and such!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...